Services We Provide
General Health checks
Management of Mental Health Conditions
Management of Acute illnesses
Common Sports injuries
Management of Chronic Medical conditions
Minor Surgical Procedures like biopsies and excision of lumps
Maternal Health and Antenatal care
Skin checks and cryotherapy available
Children’s health and Childhood immunisations
Travel Vaccination and advice
Women’s Health and Pap smear, breast checks and Implanon insertion
Management of Work place injury and Work cover
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
How We Bill
- Bulk billing for patients with Medicare card (please check your card is valid prior to appointments.)
- A small co-payment with minor surgical procedures but pensioners, health care card holders and students are exempted. Please check with our receptionist before booking.
- For new Patients we charge an administration fee of $30.00 per person as one off fee and $60.00 per family with children.
- Commercial Vehicle Driver Medical – $80.00 to $120.00 depending on the complexity of co-morbidities. Please inform reception prior too booking.
- For work cover cases and other medicals for Insurance or employment please inform reception prior to your appointment.
*For Patients without medicare card and for overseas visitors consultation is charged privately.
- Standard consult ( <20 min ) – $60
Long consult ( 20-40 min) – $80
Prolonged consult ( >40 min) – $ 100
“We will remain bulk billing unless government policies and legislation will change.”